Monday, September 19, 2011

Another Inspiration Showcase...

Inspired card. I'm having so much fun with Jennifer McGuire and friends over at Inspiration Showcase. Each day is another new video with lot's of inspiration and ideas.

I'm looking at the Tim Holtz Rosette die in a whole new light. For this card I cut a piece of double sided patterned paper out using the small and medium rosette die. It cuts both sizes at the same time. Then I flipped the smaller one over and adhered it onto the larger strip using glossy accents. I trimmed 2 pleats off the larger strip so the length would be the same and accordion folded it, adhered the ends and glued it onto a circle. By overlapping the smaller strip onto the larger strip it created a wider strip which then created a larger rosette. You could also cut the strip down to make it smaller. So many options.


Here are a few other Rosette's I did.

For this one I stamped and inked white strips and layered them.

This was a white strip that I added tissue tape to and Stormy Sky Distress Stain.

This is Distress Cardstock ran through an embossing folder then sanded before assembling.

Thanks again for stopping by. If you are enrolled in class I hope you're having as much fun as I am!
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!