This first picture I took with the card laying flat. I started by die cutting the window into the card and covering it with Fired Brick Red and Aged Mahogany Distress inks, using the ink blending tool. Next I took the Hero Art's flourish background stamp and misted it heavily with "Sunflower" Perfect Pearl water mixed. It's hard to see in the card but it gives a touch of gold shimmer. I was really pleased with how it worked out.
Next I used Staz On "Saddle Brown" ink with the Hero Art's Real Leaves stamps to stamp 2 leaves directly onto the acetate. The darker brown leaves were stamped onto the inside. I was going for a very layered look, kinda of 3 dimensional. For the leaf on the front of the card I stamped using Wild Honey and Aged Mahogany Distress Stains. I also added leaves from Petaloo behind the stamped leaf on the front. I also think this picture is a more accurate photo of the color. The picture above has the flash.
Here is a picture of the inside.