Sunday, August 14, 2011

Talk about Cute!

I've bee spending some time with my family taking photos, and I finally got some really cute one's of my new "Great" Niece. She is just 2 month's old and is now smiling and giggling. Thought I would share a couple.



What a joy this little one is!!! She also has 2 older brothers so a weekend with them can really wear me out. The boys and I are usually in charge of desert and this time we made "Mud Worm Pie" yes as disgusting as it sounds it really is good. We filled an Oreo cookie crust with chocolate pudding topped it with whipped cream, added crumbled Oreo cookies and gummy worms coming out of the top. They LOVED it, and thought it was so funny to serve. Wish I had gotten photos but it was one messy project and I'm usually the photographer.

I also spent some time the past couple of weekends visiting stores here in the So Cal area. They do a "Shop Hop" every year and what a perfect way to find out where and who all the stores are. And even better I have family here who is very familiar with the shop hop. It was wonderful to spend the time with Tashia! I hope I have time to create this week....I found a few things I've had on my wish list while I was out hopping!

The blessing of being back here in this crazy city is definitely family!!!!

Have a great week!
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're enjoying the time with your family, Karen. Nothin' better! Can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies and boy, oh, boy is your great niece ever adorable! That second photo made me giggle! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. Love her little outfit too. I can see why the boys loved making mud worm pie. Just sounds like something little boys would love to make....ha. You're a fun Aunt, Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!