Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Friday!!!

Yes it's Friday and I have neglected my blog for a Week! Sorry, I wish I could say it's because I started a new job but no, not yet!

Here is a card I did this week with one of my favorite new Hero Art's stamps!!! (Part of my Fab 5 winnings :-)


For this card I used Distress "STAINS". Wild Honey, Faded Jeans and Peeled Paint.  Such a quick and easy card.

And here is a picture of the fun stamps I got to choose from Hero Arts. (4 stamps and 2 packs of layering papers)


Sorry the picture isn't better...lighting at night isn't great. I just couldn't wait to ink these up!

I hope you all have a fab weekend!! Thanks for stopping by...TTFN


2 comments:

  1. Wow Karen, stunning. I think I might have to get this stamp also. Sure do miss our classes. Still got my fingers crossed for your job hunting adventure. Someone somewhere is going to be a lucky employer when they hire you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out lovely....I especially like the "softness" that comes through with these colors. Looks like you got quite a haul of stamps! How fun. What type of job are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!