Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Card Camp Week 3



Well here it is already week 3 of Summer Card Camp. I feel like since camp started I haven't had as much time to play as I would like.  I feel like I got off to a pretty good start today and completed 2 cards for camp. I'm only posting one tonight, I ran out of sun light to take a photo of the second card but I will get it posted tomorrow.


This month the theme over at Hero Arts is Summer time & Parties. The technique is Digital Die Cuts & Printables. So I thought I would also submit this card over there. I used the HA Peeking Posies Stamps LL072 and the matching HA Digital Die Cut, Peeking Posies DT022. I'm having so much fun with this set! I used my copics to color in the flower and the sentiment is also from Hero Arts.

Here is another Digital Card I'm submitting over at Hero Arts, and at CAS-ual Fridays. For this card I used the Hero Arts digital die cut from Silhouette, C00317_23067. I decided to make the shape into a card by using the duplicate and mirror commands. I also used the print & cut function to add the words. I sized it so it would fit into a standard A2 size envelope. The flowers are also from Hero Arts, CL495.


On 2 of these I stamped the background for a little fun.
Thanks for stopping by and making it to the end of my rambling post, lol. I hope you have a great week. I will be back tomorrow with another camp card.

TTFN!

5 comments:

  1. These are really great looking cards Karen. I especially like the first one with the posy's...great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How COOL are these flip flop invites! BEAUTIFUL idea and execution, Karen! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!Love it when you play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word these flip flops are spectacular! The large blinged-out flowers just make them so perfect for the CAS-ual Friday's challenge his week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these flip flops. I need to stop by more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Karen! I saw that your flippy-flops won on HA page! How cool!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!