Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2nd Camp Card

Well here is the second card I created for this weeks Summer Card Camp.

For this card I used the Hero Arts "Sweet Threads" stamp CG309. I stamped it twice in Red Pepper and once in Cranberry Adirondack ink on Kraft cardstock. After I cut it out I added a little glossy accents to the center. I used the Tim Holtz "Ornamental" die for the dark brown piece and a fiskars border punch for the light brown. I also stamped the background with HA S5213 "Dots & Flowers" using Espresso Adirondack ink. The sentiment is also from Hero Arts, stamped in Frost White Color Box pigment ink.

The next card is another one I did for the Hero Arts Digital Die Cut theme.

Again using the peeking posies form yesterday's post. On today's camp video by Jennifer McGuire she talked about how easy it is to take a long sentiment and curve it. When I was working on this card I felt like the flower was just hanging out there in space and I think the curved sentiment helps it to feel a little more grounded. I don't know...what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by, and again for all your lovely comments. I really do appreciate hearing from you.

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Love your camp card, Karen! Beautiful flowers! And your second card is so lovely too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!