Monday, April 27, 2015

One layered card ....


Hello there!

"A Blog Named Hero" is hosting a One Layer challenge so I thought I would jump in and give it a go.  You would think this is easy, it's a one layered card.....but noooo, for some of us it's a struggle! I wanted to add bits of this, a button there ect, I mean really would those little accents be a deal breaker?? Well I took the challenge literally and this is what I came up with.  To see all the others click Here 





I used Tim Holtz distress ink on watercolor paper, Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean and Abandon Coral. I then dabbed and spritzed a little pearlized water. Next I used a Hero Art's floral stamp and sentiment. I wanted to try to give the flower a little dimension so I used a white color pencil to add some highlights. 

Thanks for a fun challenge, and thanks for looking!!
 I have missed getting my craft on, it's good to be back!!
Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!