Sunday, April 19, 2015

Hero Arts Flicker Group

Yesterday I participated in a "scramble" over at the Hero Arts Flicker group. So much fun! I had to create a new flicker account so I could re-join the group. I some how got locked out of my old account (screen name Born2scrap775 Karen). Luckily it's still there and I was able to see all my old cards so that was nice.

"Today’s challenge is all about favorites…your favorite technique, color, stamps, dies, and of course since I am hosting a few of mine as well. Cat Craig"

Here are the 2 cards I created for the challenge:
I chose to focus on watercolor since I had just purchased some new Tim Holtz Water color paper.
It has a nice heavy texture. I also used Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Crushed Olives, Forest Moss, Chipped Saphire, Peacock Feathers.
The sentiment is cut from my Silhouette and then colored with black copic markers.


This card is using one of my favorite Hero Art's stamps, 3 Ferns. Using the fun bright colors gave it a very different feel than how I normally use it.


If you made it here to my blog thanks for coming. I hope to be more active in the days and weeks ahead!!
Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!