Saturday, April 16, 2011

Scrap Room is Ready...

I'm so excited! My Scrap Room is ready to move in to. I spent 3 days last week cleaning and painting the room and Jim worked hard last night and today to get my furniture moved in. Whoo Hoo!!!! I hope next week I will be able to start un-packing boxes and get back to crafting.

The house is coming together but I have a lot more to do. I will begin painting the living room and hall next week. That will be a big job but one I'm ready to take on. The sooner it gets done the sooner I can finish putting everything together.

I have to say I'm so blessed and lucky to have such a talented husband. He can build just about anything! I love to help him and we work together so well. And to top it all off he makes me laugh! This morning I was crying cause I was laughing so hard. Most people don't get to see that side of him but he really is funny. We have really enjoyed hanging out together again. Today, besides working on the house we went to lunch at Chipotle, my new favorite place and spent an hour at Lowe's. I think part of  the fun of moving is imagining all the things we would like to do with our new house.

So a few have asked for pic's so here are just a few. Nothing too much to see yet but I will post as we go along.

Jim had this desk unit built for me in 2004. I wish you could see how big it is. When I first got it I thought it was ridiculously big. But I filled it and more so fast.  
The shelves on either side are 18" deep. Perfect for my 12x12 albums. There is a 12x12 paper drawer and also one for 8 1/2 x 11. Next to the drawers are cabinets with shelves. Above are also 2 cabinets with shelves as well. The doors look out to the pool.


Today was 93 & sunny so Jim took a dip in the pool. It was about 6 o'clock so the pool was pretty shaded. Still a little cold for me.

Well thanks for stopping by. I'm missing you all so much!!!!

TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Have fun getting settled in.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!