Friday, April 8, 2011

Hello Friends!

Wow what a week it's been. My Mother-in-law and I left Reno about 8:30am Sunday morning and arrived here in California about 5:30pm. I really enjoyed having her along for the ride and we made it safe and sound. My husband Jim met us at the house and we unloaded the few things I had in my car. Next we headed over to my sisters for dinner. Visited a bit with her and my Nephew, his Wife and their two adorable boys. By the time we made it to our hotel it was about 8:45 and I was so ready for bed!

Monday the movers showed up at 8am and the un-loading began. The were finished about 2:30 and my Mother-in-Law and I began the task of un-packing. The beds were first and then a good start on the kitchen. She left Wednesday morning and the rest of the week I've been working on getting settled. I still have a ways to go.

I can't wait to get started on my Scrap Room but I want to paint before I start setting it up so.... it will be at least another week. Here are the two views I currently have....hummm hard to choose, lol.



Well I miss you all and hope to be crafting again soon. I hope you all have a crafty weekend. I will check in again next week.

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a safe trip. Look at that swimming pool! How fun. And look at those boxes NOT fun. Since I can't be there to help you paint, I will be with you in spirit. That way I won't get any paint on me. Enjoy your new home and look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Glad to hear your drive to LA was a good one. Great view of the pool. I would probably spend more time relaxing by the pool than getting stuff done. Enjoy getting your craft room arranged just the way you want it. Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!