Saturday, February 3, 2018

Alcohol Ink Marbling.....

A few weeks ago Jennifer McGuire did a blog post on marbling and I was so excited to try it. Her post is here.  After I did several sheets I set them aside to dry, put them away and totally FORGOT all about them, ha!

I saw the Anything goes theme on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and thought why not, it's been a while and I needed to get inspired.

So here are a couple of cards I came up with.





I hope this one isn't to feminine, I will be giving it to my husband for Valentine's day.


If you found your way here, thanks for stoping by!!
Hugs <3







1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Karen! The marble butterflies are so pretty and I love the pink and brown colours combo.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!