Friday, July 21, 2017

Ecuador Missions Trip

I can not believe it has been a year and a half since I posted here!! WOW how time fly's.  Jim and I are well. We have some exciting news and that is why I am posting now. We are venturing off on our first ever missions trip!!  Below is our letter which tells all about our trip, I hope you will take a few minutes to read it.

In order to fundraise for this endeavor I will be selling many of my handmade cards, and craft supplies. I will be posting these items here as well as on social media, my Etsy store, ect.

If you have any friends who might be in need of cards or craft supplies please send them my way. Every little bit will help.
Muchas Gracias!!

Live links mentioned in the letter: https://my.discoverychurch.com/missions (choose Ecuador, donate to a participant, choose either Jim Rider or Karen Rider. 


Here are some samples of my cards. I will have most listed on Etsy  https://www.etsy.com/shop/MycraftclosetCo  

Prices will range from $3-$5. Plus shipping. If you have a special request, would like multiple cards or a set please shoot me a message. I would love to work with you.







Some examples of craft supplies:




I hope to post more items over the next few weeks. 
Thanks so much for taking the time to look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!