Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Office Decor

I found a great quote for my office and decided to use my Silhouette to make it. Then I decided I can change it out with the seasons/holidays. I also plan to enter it into the Simon Say's Stamp Monday Challenge.


Here is the current Christmas theme:
I used the Sizzix/Tim Holtz Feathered Wing Die for this .....



And this is the everyday quote made with my Silhouette.....


I struggled a bit trying to get a picture without a ton of glare, hence the angle.

Thanks for stopping by!
Merry Christmas!!
Hugs!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love that you can change it up for all occasions. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!