Friday, June 24, 2011

Hello Friday

Yes it is finally Friday! Although in my current state of "unemployment" I'm not sure it matters what day it is! The day of my last post I was feeling so excited and inspired by the fun colors from the of the Play Date Cafe Challenge. Then Monday hit and I've been in such a funk! I haven't been unemployed or looking for work in nearly 20 years and it's so different now. The past 10 years I have had the joy and the pleasure of working in the Paper Crafting business and I REALLY miss it. Prior to that I did Mortgage Lending and that is certainly not an option in this "housing crisis". 

I did get some great inspiration from "Heather Maria" over at the Hero Arts Flicker site. Click Here for the link to her project. I have a wedding shower to go to tomorrow so I totally cased her idea.

On Heather's blog she gave directions on how to create the box, but I just used an envelope to create a little bag. It was a bag I saw Lisa Spangler do in the fall over on the Hero Arts Blog.

Thanks for stopping by, sorry if my post was a little down, just how I'm feeling right now. I hope to play on Sunday so maybe that will pick me up a bit.

Hugs!



1 comment:

  1. This is very cute. Try to enjoy this free time you have right now, when you get back to work you might wish you had some of it. Take care Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!